- Drug Candidate Screening
New Drug Research
NEXEL Co., Ltd. is developing safe and efficient drug development candidates derived from bioactive proteins secreted by hiPSC-derived functional cells.
<Last update: Dec. 10, 2020>
NEXEL’s pipeline and their target indications
- Liver fibrosis
- Inhibits liver fibrosis by inactivating hepatic stellate cells
- Myocardial Infarction
- Reduction of the area of damage in myocardium and recovery of cardiac function
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Biomarker for diagnosis and prediction of severe alcoholic hepatitis patients
Prevention of alcoholic liver damage & Induction of tisue regeneration
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Inhibits lung fibrosis by inhibiting fibroblast to myofibroblast transition (FMT), the main cause of pulmonary fibrosis
NP-011 is NEXEL’s human recombinant protein, pre-clinical stage candidate with exceptional anti-fibrotic activity and safety.
NEXEL is continually seeking partners to bring the candidate successfully to commercialization.